Sunday, October 22, 2017

Recently I feel that I am on the brink of evolving or growth. I have plenty of thoughts and ideas, most of which I have not panned out the execution portion of them.  I feel that there is a need to pen down my thought process and perhaps one day it will become a great business idea, a good nugget of information or just laugh it off at my younger self's thoughts.

Work is definitely getting busier ever since I decided to gun for a promotion. But at times I wonder if the extra hours and effort is worth the end rewards? Although my organization is a stable paymaster and compensation packages are fairly good (especially during bad economic climate) the scope of work I am doing does not seem to propel me for future growth. Nor do I feel that it is able to link me up with the future opportunities and trends.

I must remind myself to read broadly and selective in the way I spend my time, should I wish to be able to stay healthy and enjoy ample time to pursue the things I truly love.

Hopefully, before age 45 or so I would be able to reach my goals and embark on my new phase of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry X'mas and 2023 EOY report

 This is mainly for self accountability. From now until 2030 I will try to keep a yearly EOY summary of what went right or wrong for the yea...