Saturday, February 23, 2019

It has been so long since I am so sick that I don't know what to do. Usually Im pretty healthy and common colds and flu only get me for couple of days. I have more sport related downtime instead.

Since last week I have been down with a flu and its really disturbing my work. As I am typing now, I am dreading for the mess come Monday (tomorrow T_T)

Came across two book titles that was recommended online and I thought I should write this down in case I forget:

  1. Inside Rupert’s Brain by Paul R. La Monica
  2. The Complete Turtle Trader by Michael W. Covel
Shall add this to goals for the year! Time to hit the library !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry X'mas and 2023 EOY report

 This is mainly for self accountability. From now until 2030 I will try to keep a yearly EOY summary of what went right or wrong for the yea...