Monday, August 10, 2015

I wish you would just make me dislike you enough so that I give up hope permanently;
This is so torturing.

Work is a bitch these days. The new person-in-charge micro manages over the smallest issues.
I dun really see the point from a bigger picture but I am too tired with my own stuff to interfere with the decisions made. The entire group of people just aint what it used to be many years back when I first joined.

Maybe I should take JJJ's advice and start planning. Its tough being in a dumb place without passion, and topping it off with a really micro managing leader is really stretching my patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry X'mas and 2023 EOY report

 This is mainly for self accountability. From now until 2030 I will try to keep a yearly EOY summary of what went right or wrong for the yea...